What Does Big Data Mean to You?
The last decade has seen an explosion in the availability of data that can deliver valuable insights for the pharmaceutical industry.
The inherent costs and challenges that come with harnessing large data sets allowed the pharmaceutical industry to lag behind other industries in embracing the value and potential of Big Data until now.
As the industry begins to embrace utilizing Big Data, it must determine the best means to ensure that functions such as Commercial Operations and Medical Affairs can work cohesively and coordinate plans of action with Health Outcomes and other functions that will lead the way in Big Data usage.
This presentation will address:
- How companies are coordinating their work within Big Data
- The types of Big Data projects and data being used most effectively
- Where opportunities exist to leverage Big Data in the future
- How companies are organizing their Big Data efforts
- What are the most useful partners for Big Data projects
- And how to develop partnerships with payer groups and government groups